Tuesday 20 November 2012

Seasons Winner

Before I get to the winner of the Limited Edition Seasons Gift Set, I thought I'd give you a wee sneaky peek of the project I've done for the Letraset blog tomorrow - I'll be giving away some Flexmarkers, so remember to come back tomorrow.


OK, you've been very patient lol, so it's now time to announce a winner of the fab Seasons Gift Set courtesy of Letraset. *drum roll* the lucky winner, as selected by mr random.org is............ number 7
Wendy L - congratulations, please email me asap with your address and I'll organise for your parcel to be sent out to you.

Lookout for another giveaway tomorrow.

Debz x

4 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wow, great news for me. I cannot get the link on email so here is my email
wlt27@hotmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks again. xxxxx

Marianne said...

Amazing colours. Will have to check back tomorrow...
Congrats to Wendy!

Shazza said...

Congrats Wendy

Wendy L said...

HI,
Wow I,m the lucky winner but I cant access your email so mine is wlt27@hotmail.com
I shall look forward to hearing from you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...