Thursday 25 October 2012

M-bossabilites

Dunno about you, but I love the new christmassy M-bossabilites folders from Spellbinders. Now, I'm not in the habit of making A5 sized cards, but hey - a change is as good as a rest. 
 Spellbinders: Holiday Magic M-bossabilities EL-014, Create a Flake Three S4-340
Iced Black, Guardsmen Red, Ice Silver and Diamond White card and paper from The Papeterie

Spellbinders: Winter Wonders M-bossabilites EL-013
Hero Arts: Designer Snowflakes CL622, Miracle of the Holidays CL630
Iced Black, Diamond White card from The Papeterie
I'd like to enter this one into:
ABC Christmas - anything goes

I think the 2nd one has to be my favourite if I'm honest, and nice and simple to mass produce for xmas :)
Remember to enter my Promarker giveaway :)
Debz x

8 comments:

Kat said...

Gorgeous Debbi, love the idea of simple and quick too. I loved the ones you showed on Tuesday with Create a Flake 3. I'm loving embossing and just adding some pearls or jewels and ribbon this year. I haven't seen these Christmas M-bossabilities but I am going to Glasgow on Saturday so maybe.......!!

Kat xx

Caroline said...

Fabulous card's Debbi love the embossing. Caroline xxx

Aud said...

Lovely cards Debbi, nice crisp embossing. Aud x

Karla said...

Gorgeous card!!!!!

Paula (PEP) said...

Very striking & I love the way you offset the circles in the first. The soft grey of the snowflakes in the second really lightens the whole feel too.
Paula (PEP)

Little K Smith said...

Fab cards, I love the stylish designs!
Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas :)
Kelly.x

Helen said...

Wonderful cards - love the embossing!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Simply stunning Debz....you have not been coming up in my blog feed not sure what has happened I've added you to my sidebar now so i don't miss your fabulous creations....mwah

Ali x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...