Wednesday 25 July 2012

Winners Announced

I have no idea where the time goes, I think I must have a time goblin in my house that just swallows the stuff. I had promised a sneaky peek of the project I'll be teaching on Thursday night, but never got time to post it - sorry. Have been so busy because it's Faith's 6th birthday tomorrow and I've had lots of running around to do with that.


Anyway, I'm not here to bore you about my life, I'm here to announce the winners of my letraset giveaway.
Winner 1, who wins a pack of 10 sheets of Safmat, 1 pack of promarker end dots and 1 pack of 3 ultra fine nibs is Number 36 - Edna.


Winner 2, who wins 1 pack of promarker end dots and a pack of 3 ultra fine nibs is Number 26 - Kim T.
congratulations ladies, please email me asap with your address.
If I don't hear from you by noon GMT on Friday I will redraw the winner(s)


Back tomorrow with something exciting :)


Thanks for visiting, 
I appreciate any comments 
Debz x

4 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Well done ladies. Enjoy your new goodies. Lee xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Hope Faith has a wonderful birthday. My Welsh time stealing elf seems to have a Scotthish goblin cousin!
Paula (PEP)

Rosietoes said...

Ooooh! thank you Debbi. I'm tickled pink to have won the giveaway.
E mailed my details. Thank you!!
Edna x

Kim. said...

Yay I am so happy just what I needed. Congrats to Edna too and Debbi for offering it.
Kim xXx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...