Friday 15 June 2012

It's Friday!

Yup, it's Friday - the end of the week for most folk - but the start of the week for me :) Tonight I'm going to be making Father's Day cards with the local Brownies, so I've kitted up all set for that - with a bit of luck I'll have some photo's to share with you tomorrow. Then on Saturday I'm demo-ing Promarkers, Flexmarkers and the brand new Sakura colour pencils that are in stock now at The Papeterie.


So today I thought I'd share some sneaky peeks of some of the samples I've done for The Papeterie...



I'll be on hand from 10am - 12.30pm tomorrow if you'd like to join me at The Papeterie, where I can answer any of your colouring questions.


Later today my boy gets back from his school residential trip, I can't wait to see him again, we've missed him heaps. It's the first time he's ever been away from home other that going to his dad's. 


Thanks for visiting, 
I appreciate any comments 
Debz x

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Morning Debbie fab sneaky peeks your colouring is superb. I know what you mean when they go away for the first time mine went last year I didn't sleep the whole week he was away. Take care Caroline xxx

mapowska said...

Beautiful bits :)
Oh, I regret I cannot take part in one of those presentations of markers...
Have a nice weekend :)

Debbie said...

Sounds like fun.Your boy will have had a ball no doubt.Have fun.Hugs Debbie x

Paula (PEP) said...

I'm intrigued by the Sakura pencils - but you know me - where there's a pencil I'm all ears. Shall have to do some investigating about those. Oh for more hours in the day. Had some quality time with husband last night - watched The Towering Inferno. I was shaking at times it was so tense!
Hope your lad's fine.
Paula (PEP)

Curly said...

ooh how gorgeous, I can't wait to see the rest and as always your colouring is outstanding,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Erika said...

Hi Debbi loving your sneaky peaks, have a super day. Hugs Erika. x

Aud said...

These sneek peeks look good Debbi and im so looking forward to tomorrow, c u then. Hope your son has enjoyed his trip away .Aud x.

Shazza said...

busy weekend, good luck with the demos x

Kat said...

Loving your sneaky peeks Debbi. Hope you had a good day at the Papeterie.

Hope Scott enjoyed his trip. Isn't it weird when they go off on an extended school trip for the first time?

Kat xx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...