Tuesday 26 June 2012

Aquamarker 2 Winner

Good afternoon folks
what a beautiful day it's been... Willow had her class trip out to Alford today, and we were thinking yesterday that we'd have to send the kids off with jackets and wellies. 
But the sun shines on the righteous, or so they say lol and they all had a great time running around at the park and on the miniature railway.


So I'm here to announce the winner of the Set 2 of Aquamarkers and Mr Random.org selected number 63 which was Ails
congratulations, please email me before noon on Friday to claim your prize - if I don't hear from you I'll redraw it on Friday afternoon.
Huge thank you to everyone who took the time to check out my tutorial on the Letraset blog, and look out for another giveaway tomorrow.

Thanks for visiting, 
I appreciate any comments 
Debz x

7 comments:

Suze Bain said...

Surprised she wasn't dragging the teachers to the craft shop. Lol. Congrats to Ails. xx

Nikki said...

Congrats to Ails Your soo Lucky !!!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Congrats to the lucky winner!

Rufus said...

Congrats to Ails!
R/

Leanne said...

Congrats to Ails. I hopeyou didn't make a mistake & type 63 instead of 53 ;)

Crafty Loops said...

Well done to the very lucky Alis. So glad the sun was shining for Willow. Any chance of you sharing some of it with us in Northern Ireland?? No? Humph! Lee x

Crafty Loops said...

Congrats to Ails. Lee x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...