Thursday 14 June 2012

Altered Notebook

Hi again,
I just thought I'd share a supply list for the altered notebook project I taught at GJWTHF for all those of you who want to give it a go and/or were interested in what I used.



  • Ivory leather effect 250gsm card from The Papeterie
  • Blank A5 Notebook from The Papeterie
  • Bakers Twine
  • 1" circle punch - letters were printed using Papyrus font in Word on PC onto Ivory Leather effect card
  • Tim Holtz Alterations "Hardware Findings" Bigz die (hinges)
  • Tim Holtz Alterations "Tag & Tie" die (tag/bookmark)
  • Hero Arts/Sizzix Stamp & Diecut "Antique Flowers & Butterflies" (butterflies)
  • Hero Arts CL407 "Feathers" stamp set
  • Hero Arts CL106 "Fantastic Flourishes" stamp Set
  • Hero Arts CG421 "Watch Gears" stamp
  • La Blanche "Flourish Fine" stamp
  • Kanban "Time" stamp set
  • Inkadinkado "Thoughts for the Day"
  • Memento inkpads: Bamboo Leaves, Summer Sky, New Sprout, Tuxedo Black, Desert Sand, Potter's Clay and Rich Cocoa
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads: Faded Jeans, Broken China, Brushed Corduroy, Crushed Olive, Peeled Paint, Pumice Stone, Frayed Burlap, Peacock Feathers
  • Letraset Alcohol Inks: Caramel, Raw Sienna, Vanilla, Walnut, Sky Blue, Cobalt Blue, Meadow Green
  • Adirondack Mixatives: Pearl
  • Glamour Dust


Thanks for visiting, 
I appreciate any comments 
Debz x

14 comments:

Caroline said...

Morning Debbi this is absolutely stunning love the design and the colours are stunning. beautiful. Have a good day. Caroline xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie...
This is gorgeous I am loving the colours...
Happy hugs Pops x x x

Paula (PEP) said...

Thanks for that - very helpful indeed.
Paula (PEP)

Anne said...

Thank you Debbie. Can feel a spend coming on! Hugs x

Suze Bain said...

Gorgeous books Debbi, love the idea kd adding the tags and those feather stamps are so detailed. xx

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE this, I have a fetish for all things stationery, i.e. notebooks, journals, pens etc. I am VERY jealous I don't have one of these!!

cebelica said...

SO beautiful! I'll definitely give this a try. Thanks for the idea and for the list of supplies needed. Hugs! xx

Liz McGuire, said...

This is so cool Debbi, wish I could have come to one of your days!

Liz x

Shazza said...

love these x

Bluefairy4U said...

I think they are fabulous I just wished I live nearer but I'm down in swLondon big hugs Jo xx

Loz said...

AWESOME! was aboug to write how much I love the design paper... hang on... you made that? I love it!! they both look great :)

Debbie said...

Your altered notebooks are gorgeous Debbie.Love everything about them.Stunning.Hugs Debbie x

Crafty Loops said...

These are stunning Debbie. Lee xx

ike said...

Beautiful - you fill me with sooooo many ideas. Thank you for your inspirational work :-D xxxx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...