Sunday 6 May 2012

Share on Sunday

Well that's been another whistle-stop week. And today I'm busy with the washing machine, tumble dryer and packing all set for a few days break with the kids.


This week I've been searching for new alcohol ink techniques - I'm lucky enough to be able to demo Letraset products and I particularly enjoy playing with the alcohol inks. Those of you who know me, know that I have absolutely no patience, which is why I like decorating things with alcohol inks - they dry so quickly :)
Source: Michaels
These candles are so quick and easy to make, and every one is going to be unique. 
And of course it wouldn't be SOS without my weekly hottie, this week it's the gorgeous Josh Holloway from Lost.


I know there are lots of you who already use Pinterest, so join in with us and Share on Sunday's :) Just ;link up your post on the Sugar Nellie blog here.
Thanks for visiting, 
I appreciate any comments 
Debz x

11 comments:

Karen Lewis said...

Beautiful candles - they would make lovely gifts. Thanks for the posting - off to find out where to get the alcohol inks and candles. :-)

Erika said...

Nice candles Debbi and not bad top totty either, mind Ian Somerhalder from lost would float my boat more, LOL.
Happy SOS, hugs
Erika.

Fiona said...

lovely candles and lovely hottie Debbi!

Fi
x

Flutterby Trina said...

Those candles look fab... May have to see how they are done and try myself! but that hottie... well what can i say? x

Paula (PEP) said...

Mm - I'm definitely too old for the bottom photo but I'm drooling over the candles.
Paula (PEP)

Kath Stewart said...

wow loving the candles...gorgeous and Mr Hottie ain't half bad too...hugs kath xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Oooh this looks great....

And the candles don't look too bad either ;)

xx

Shazza said...

I did not know you could colour candles with alcohol inks....guess what I am trying next? They look great and so does the hottie x

Annette said...

I'm the same, I prefer the alcohol inks as they're so quick. I've tried pencils and sansodor, but it takes me ages to colour with them.

Beautiful candles, but I have to say that it was your second picture that caught my eye !!! LOL Nice eye candy! Thanks for sharing.

Annette
xx

lililindsay said...

I follow you on Pinterest and these candles caught my eye. I wondered if it was safe to burn these.

Crafty Loops said...

Wow I love these candles Debbi. Mmmmmmm....hottie, hottie, hot, hot! heehee. Lee xx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...