Saturday 26 May 2012

More Peeks

Oh my word, I am so loving all this sun. Yesterday I decided to make a start on the very hard job of testing out various brands of cardstock with alcohol markers - which strangely, I managed to do outside in the sun ;) But I ran into a bit of a problem, I stopped for lunch and started reading The Hunger Games on my kindle, well I then couldn't put it down.
And today I'm having a quick trip over to The Papeterie to heckle the fabulous Erika Gunter who is demonstrating Spellbinders dies and embossing folders today. Unfortunately Graham is offshore at the moment so I can't get to any of her classes tomorrow, but at least I get to pick up some fab tips and tricks today. I think this may turn out to be an expensive day, not only will Erika no duobt persuade me to splurge on nesties, but I'm taking Willow and Faith with me - never a good idea!!
Anyway, that's enough waffle from me - it's way too nice to be sitting inside listening to me, so I'll leave you with some more sneaky peeks of my project for GJWTHF on the 9th June. I decided to do a couple of different colour ways....




Thanks for visiting, 
I appreciate any comments 
Debz x

8 comments:

Lisa Howell said...

You are killing me. :) Can't wait to see the total project!

The Hunger Games are addictive...read all 3 back to back! Enjoy the weather and your outing with Willow and Faith!

xxx Lisa

Elaine said...

Hope you enjoy heckling Erika!!
Yes, I'm quite sure she can persuade you to buy more stash!
I love the look of your sneaky peak..and look forward to seeing it in all its glory (LOVE your sparkly butterfly!!)

Hugs Elaine xx

Aud said...

Hope you enjoyed your day Debbi, this weather is so good and it just makes everyone feel so much better, I was at Elgin with Robbie yesterday a he was bowling so I managed to sneak a wee visit to the papercrafts so purchased a few promarkers, along with a few other things. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Aud x

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Debz

Lovely to see your comment on my blog - so appreciated and so nice to hear from a past teamie!

Loving your sneak peaks and also congrats on the Letraset DT too!

Take care and catch up again soon.

Tina
XXX

Erika said...

Lovely to see you and the girls yesterday...enjoy your new nesties!
Hugs Erika. x

Paula (PEP) said...

Now this colourway looks very interesting indeed. Hope you enjoyed the time with Erika.
Paula (PEP)

mapowska said...

That is beautiful! Great details!

Unknown said...

Really every children get pleasure in the playground place for playground equipment.

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...