Saturday 5 May 2012

Altered Art Night

Well I'm only just recovering from our fab Altered Art Night at The Papeterie on Thursday. What a great night! 
Charlotte, Kath and I would just like to thank all the enthusiastic ladies of all ages who joined us.
The idea of the altered art night is to give crafters a wee taster of altered art techniques and products. I chose to use Letraset alcohol inks, so at my table, each group of crafters decorated gift boxes in different themes, using a variety of different surfaces.
There was a butterfly theme using Tim Holtz "on the edge" and "movers & shapers" dies...



There was also a sewing theme, again using Tim Holtz "on the edge", "movers & shapers" and bigz dies


And lastly, a floral theme using the Tim Holtz tattered florals die...


And here's some pics of the crafters in action...





We're going to be holding another altered art event on Sunday 15th July from 10am - 3pm. Just call 01224 802337 for more details and to book your place.


I'm hoping to schedule a few posts for this week as I'm away for a few days with the family, and I'll be back tomorrow with my SOS post which may or may not include the obligatory hottie lol


Thanks for visiting, 
I appreciate any comments 
Debz x

7 comments:

Fiona said...

amazing little boxes...looks like everyone is having fun!!

Fi
x

Paula (PEP) said...

Goodness no wonder you have all had your hands full! Looks very interesting indeed - love that scissor die.
Paula (PEP)
PS - have a super holiday & rest if you can.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, these look fab, wish I could come and play. Enjoy your break and when yiu come back hop over to enter my candy. Xx

Kat said...

The boxes look great Debbi. Looks like everyone had fun.

Hope you're enjoying your break.

Kat xx

Crafty Loops said...

Well you know me and altered art. These are beautiful Debbi. Lee x

Suze Bain said...

It was a great night Debbi and I have to say fabulous value for money, thoroughly enjoyed meself! xx

lililindsay said...

I was there and loved every minute. Have posted my "creations" on my blog as proof!

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...