Wednesday 11 April 2012

PaperArtsy Extravaganza

Hi there, sorry I've been on the missing list over the last couple of days - been recovering from the GJWTHF at the weekend, then prepping for my class at the Ellon Craft Group - I'll be posting about that tomorrow.
I wanted to let you know about something very exciting that's happening this weekend. My very talented GJWTHF buddy Kath is hosting a bit of a Paper Artsy Extravaganza at The Papeterie this Saturday. Now I've seen a wee sneaky peek of what's going to be going on, and wow are you in for a treat. I managed to steal that wee sneaky peek to let you have a look - so don't say I'm not good to you all ;)
I just love the Paper Artsy stamps, dies and paints - and Kath really knows how to show you how to use them to their best advantage. So pop along this Saturday morning for her free make 'n' take session. Yup, that's right, you get a chance to play with all those gorgeous goodies for free.
Then for a fantastic project (see the pic above) with step-by-step instruction from our very own local celebrity crafter you can join in with this fantabulous class by calling 01224 802337 to reserve your place - don't delay, places are limited.
For more info on this or any other demos and classes at The Papeterie, pop over to their blog. And to see more of Kath's fabulous style, pop over to see her and Buddy here.


Thanks for visiting, 
I appreciate any comments 
Debz x

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Loving the colours.....

Kat said...

Not surprised you were a bit tired after such a busy weekend, Debbi.

I have to agree that the sneaky peek of Kath's use of some Paper Artsy products looks pretty interesting. She always comes up with something different, doesn't she?

Take care,

Kat xx

Aud said...

looks interesting Debbi, hope youve managed to charge up your batteries after the weekend. Im going into the papeterie on sun to the wedding class with Charlotte Im really looking forward to it should be good. Aud x

Paula (PEP) said...

Wonder if I could steal a Tardus from somewhere to transport me up to you & back to Brecon again. Hope you've managed to have some rest.
Paula (PEP)

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...