Monday 23 April 2012

Belated SOS

This is a bit of a belated SOS (Share on Sunday) post. I was up to my eyeballs with this assessment, so couldn't think about it yesterday. But now that I've finished it, I thought I'd catch up with the SOS girls.
So what have I been pinning on Pinterest this week? well.....not very much at all to be honest, blame this assignment! 
So I'm just going to have to leave you with another hottie - because I know you've all come to expect it now lol
I've had a "thing" for David Boreanaz since his Buffy days, and now that Bones is back on the box I get to drool over him once more. 
And if you want to see more of my half-naked hotties, pop on over to my MMMMMM Board ;)
To join in the SOS fun, pop on over to the Sugar Nellie blog here.


Thanks for visiting, 
I appreciate any comments 
Debz x

12 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Ohhhh David is a hottie got to say I'd scrub his back for any day (Id scrub anything else he wanted too lol)

Becky Dunham said...

You sure caught my eye with this one Deb! MMMM is right - I could just look at him all day! Love him on Bones and Buffy :)

Flutterby Trina said...

mmmmmm OK I have been sat here drooling.... and now i don't know what to say.... other than mmmmm yes please! x

mixamatoasties said...

Oh, I've come over all unnecessary now ;)

Susan xxx

Annette said...

This one caught my eye too in my google reader. Yummy!!! I loved him in Buffy too. Never got into Bones though, may have to start watching that one!! LOL

Annette
xx

Suzie McFloozy said...

Phwoar ! Thanks for brightening my evening :)
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Berni said...

OMG he's amazing! I love agent Booth, he's my sort of man!

*Drooling*

Paula (PEP) said...

Oh dear I'm starting feel extremely old!
Paula (PEP)

Paula (PEP) said...

Oh dear I'm starting feel extremely old!
Paula (PEP)

Kath Stewart said...

how naughty are you...now I've come over all hot and bothered...hugs kath xxx

Papeterie said...

This is a very good share lol x

Crafty Loops said...

Hubba Hubba! Thats all Ive got! Yum, heehee. Lee x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...