Friday 9 March 2012

Yay, Essay Done

Well I was up until 1.30 in the morning finishing my essay, but hey-ho, it's done now and I'm more or less happy with it. I found it quite difficult to include all the points I wanted to include in 1000 words, but hopefully my tutor knows what I'm saying - we'll just have to wait and see. So that's the last tutor-marked assignment of the module that I'm doing, I just have the big end of module assessment to do which is due in April.
So now that I have that out of the way for now, I can crack on with the crafty work that's been lining up - I've been refusing myself access to the crafty space until this essay was done, or I'd never get out of the bit lol
And I now have loads of prep to be getting on with - if you pop on over to The papeterie blog, you'll see it's their 6th birthday on the 24/25th March and they're having a party all weekend. I'm joining Charlotte and a special guest for some make & takes featuring some gorgeous new products. There's the fabulous Wild Rose Studio stamps and papers, including the oh-so-cute Bella...
And there just might be some of these stunning new Mo Manning toppers fro The Hobby House...
And some special Vintage Chic products...
Charlotte also has a whole host of special offers and freebies for the whole birthday weekend, so it's definitely worth a visit. And I'd better get on with making some samples and kits :)
Before I go, don't forget that The Papeterie are offering free p&p on any paper/card orders for the duration of the Hobbycrafts show at the SECC, so that's from now until Sunday at 4pm. So you should definitely think about stocking up on Diamond White for stamping, and some of the multitude of other colours for matting and layering. I'd recommend the 300gsm for stamping and 160gsm for digital printing in the Diamond White :) Just call the shop or email Charlotte, you'll find all the info on The Papeterie blog's sidebar.
Thanks for visiting, 
I appreciate any comments 
Debz x

4 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Glad you've got the essay finished & looking forward to seeing what emerges from the Craft Space. Hope you've got reasonable weather - we're damp & wet down south.
Paula (PEP)

Kim. said...

Hi Debbi
Can you tell me roughly how many sheets of the 300gsm card you get in a box please? so I can you workout how much to order lol. Also would you know how much the Promarker singles are from Papeterie?
My email addy if it is easier kimthompson68(at)sky.com
Thanks
Kim

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wish I could get there but I have ordered some Diamond White as I loved the sample.

Karen said...

I'm smiling such will power honey - but I'll bet you're so relieved to have got it out of the way.. :0)

Absolutely stunning creations!

Have something on my blog for you honey.xx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...