Friday 2 March 2012

Craft Night

Oh boy am I suffering today, my throat feels like it has a roll of barbed wire shoved down it. But I managed to survive my first Craft Night at The Papeterie. Charlotte managed to talk me into taking a table so I thought we'd use a favourite stamp of mine, the poppies from Hero Arts... and to illustrate the point that you don't need to colour it in, we did some paper piecing....



Image and greeting stamps are both Hero Arts
here are one group of ladies, concentrating hard....

It was a completely mad 3 hours of non-stop crafting, and over 50 crafters joined in during the evening, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next one on 26th April.
Charlotte has loads planned for the next few months at The Papeterie, keep your eyes peeled for more info on The Papeterie blog.
Thanks for visiting, 
I appreciate any comments 
Debz x

4 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

bet there were loads of happy crafters...and is that linda giving you a high 5...hugs kath xxx

Paula (PEP) said...

Superb dimension on those & so effective. I don't do nearly enough paper piecing so shall have to get my patterned papers out.
Take care & recover for a few days - no shouting at the kids.
Paula (PEP)

nnalorac said...

love these poppies, great cas card. looks ;ole you kept them busy debbi, all heaDS ARE DOWN BEAVERING AWAY. hope the sore throats just from all your chat. carolxx

mixamatoasties said...

That's fab!

I have done a spot of paper piecing myself this week. It's yet to make it to a card though.

Hope you're feeling better xxx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...