Sunday 29 May 2011

What a day!

I'm feeling just like Kath is today - I don't remember being hit by a truck either lol.
I guess it must be adrenaline withdrawal, after all the excitement leading up to and during the Girls Just Want to Have Fun yesterday.
Kath, Anne and myself had a fan-tab-ulous day and judging by the anonymous feedback forms that we got back it seems that everyone there did too.

This is what the room looked like before everyone arrived, and if you come back tomorrow we'll be showing you some pics of the day and what everyone made


Now for the Oscar speech bit, I want to thank my incredibly talented and imaginative crafty buddies Kath and Anne for being the driving force in our wee venture and thank you to each and every one of the fab ladies who made the day a success by attending. I also want to say thank you to all the ladies who didn't attend, but who left us all good wishes and sent us good luck for the big day. A massive thank you to Letraset, who provided me with amazing prizes of blending 12-packs of promarkers, to Anne for providing a Stampin' Up prize, to Fiskars for providing prizes and to Charlotte at The Papeterie for providing a box of card. And last but not least to Charlotte and Rachel at The Papeterie for all their help leading up to and on the day.


So, I'm away to unpack my tote from yesterday and then chill out with Graham for the rest of the day - he's away offshore a few days earlier than planned and has a stupid o'clock check-in tomorrow morning so it'll be an early night tonight. But don't forget to pop back and see some more pics tomorrow

9 comments:

Anne said...

Great Oscar speech Debbi . A super day , wasn't it ! Can't believe it's been and gone ,all that anticipation and excitement culminated in a fab experience.
Here's to next time .
See you soon
Anne xxxxxxxx

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Debbi so glad it went well for you all I bet your head is whizzing lol can't wait to see the other pics
Take care
Jacki xx

Unknown said...

this looks and sounds like it was a great workshop...i'm sure it was really fabulous to attend!...

have a great sunday:)

xoxo

SooziQ said...

So glad it went well, so sad was not able to attend.

Fiona said...

it all looks so neat and tidy!! Hope you had fun...we'll see what happens tomorrow.

Fi
x

Suzi McKenzie said...

So glad you all had fun, hope you organise another Fun day, cos I'd love to come:)
Suzi
xxx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Looks lovely & tidy but i bet it was only for 5 mins lol

Sounds like you had a great day hunni..god im so jealous :D

hugs and xxx

Paula (PEP) said...

Glad it went well - take care & recharge the batteries. Looks superb from the photos you & Kath are showing today.
Paula (PEP)

Kat said...

I can imagine you must all be feeling pretty shattered today Debbi. I think we all had a fantastic time though and I'm certainly looking forward to the next one.

Kat xx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...