Wednesday 29 December 2010

WOYWW

well I haven't joined in at WOYWW for ages and ages, and the way my desk looked this morning I wasn't planning to join in today either. My poor crafty desk has been used as a dumping ground over the last couple of weeks and there was no telling what all was on it.
So I took a bit of a brainstorm and had a tidy up - am planning a bit of a clear out too so look out for some candy soon.


And of course what happens when you have a nice tidy desk? well it just makes you want to start crafting again doesn't it? so I emptied out the contents of the latest Angel Crafts ribbon kit - "a touch of pink" so I could be inspired. Aren't all those pink ribbons and bits n bobs so mouthwateringly tempting? Couldn't resist covering those beautiful twiddly Tando Creative butterfly shapes with glamour dust. And have you spotted the wee machine I got from Santa?


sorry about the shockingly bad photo - no daylight and used my phone.


So if you fancy joining in the fun, hop on over to Julia's blog and have a nosey round everyone else's desks


Here's the Touch of Pink ribbon kit contents:

1 pack of Kaisercraft Rhinestones in soft pink, 
1 pack of Prima Annalee clear stamps, 
2 x Chipboard Butterflies from Tando Creative, 
3 x Butterflies from Jenni Bowlin, 
2 x Prima Blossoms, 
1m vertical pink stripe ribbon from May Arts, 
1m pink/white stripe ribbon from May Arts, 
1m pink sheer with white spots from May Arts, 
1m sheer flower ribbon from May Arts, 
1m Pale Pink Grosgrain from Berisfords, 
1m pink sheer from Berisfords, 
1m hot pink satin from Berisfords and 
1m pink satin from berisfords
All served in a pretty organza bag


21 comments:

Elaine said...

I love having a nosey at crafters workdesks!
I've not even ventured in my room for 4 weeks so my desk is.....empty! Not a thing on it and it looks so sadly neglected.
The ribbon kit looks fantastic, I must go and check it out.

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas
Love Elaine xx

ForgedinPaper said...

Oh new sewing machine I spy. Love that kit but I have loads to use up before I can buy more.

♥Gemma♥ said...

I had abit of a tidy up before christmas so it looks abit better then normal but it wont last long lol
That Ribbon kit looks yummy, i must go and have a nosey and cant wait to see what you make with it :o)

Merry christmas and all the best for the New Year!!
hugs and xxx

Ali Watson said...

Very tidy Debz and that ribbon kit looks fabby. I've got my sewing machine out too used it yesterday for the first time in ages. Love the effect me thinks it will be staying out now :D. Look forward to seeing yummy creations with this kit now.

Luv Ali x

MagsB said...

Oh those ribbons'n'things look gorgeous! I'm looking forward to seeing what loveliness you create with them!

luv, Mags x

Serendipity Stamping said...

Can't wait to see the pink project with all that gorgous ribbon! A sewing machine do I see? No a bad pic for being taken on phone. #75

Anne said...

Hi Debbi, oooo- can't wait to see what you produce with the pink kit. Hope you're in the pink -- like the ikkle machine in the background, sew will be exoecting lots of stitchery ?????
Now the heating is back on feeling "totally tropical" tonight he he ! and you tote-ally need something to put those goodies in ???
Also spotted the coke --mmmm bacardi springs to mind -- off to raid cupboard -- see you soon ???

Anne xxx

nnalorac said...

Yummy bit of kit there Debbi. Will be back to see what you create. What a party pooper not showing a messy desk! Wishing you a Happy Creative 2011. Carolxx

Jacki Daniels said...

I love seeing other peoples work desks too as I don't have one and I am always jealous of everyone lol but I am loving those pink ribbons they're gorgeous where do you live again I might have to come and pinch them lol
Jacki xx

Marjo said...

What a yummy kit! Is that a sewing machine?

Thanks for the peek and sharing. Happy creative crafting in the New Year.

Hugs, Marjo

Susanne said...

Liking the pink! Happy New Year! S #48

Sid said...

Now thats very pink, lovely pile of ribbon !!

Victoria said...

gorgeous ribbon I keep thinking of buying one of those kits just waiting for them to match my current stash of papers x

Elizabeth said...

Not normally into pink but that ribbon is pretty. Lots of us seem to have got the tidy bug now that Christmas is over. Yor wee sewing machine looks an interesting shape. Wishing you and yours a healthy and happy New Year full of love and kindness. Elizabeth #57

Anonymous said...

Looks like a little crafting sewing machine, have you tried it out yet?? Love the ribbon kit too. Have a great New Year.

Hugs
Brenda 81

Pam said...

Too funny...tidy it up...mess it up! The ribbon looks lovely on your nice clean desk. Happy crafting in the coming year. Hauoli makahiki hou from AmberInk (check out the #1 heehee)

Susan said...

Gorgeous ribbon stash. Your desk does not look too messy..you should see mine (and it has had more dumped on it since Wednesday!)
Happy final WOYWW for 2010 and Happy 2011!
Susan #13
http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

sandra de said...

lovely ribbon kit and a tidy desk crying out for you to start creating. Enjoy your new year.
Sandra #29

oneoff said...

Definitely pretty in pink. I see that Santa had a lot of crafting stash on his sleigh this year.

Wishing you a happy and crafty 2011,
Bernie #17

JoZart Designs said...

now if I could have that ribbon kit your desk would be perfectly tidy! Thanks for a late snoop and Happy 2011
joZarty x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Welcome back to WOYWW. I spotted the sewing machine before anything else! I guess it's because I am not a pink person, so the white really caught my eye. Sorry I'm late getting here. I thought I had been here, but when I had to reboot, I lost track of where I was and now it's 2011 already. Took me a whole year to reach you (grin). See you again on Wednesday.

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...