Tuesday 26 October 2010

4 Sleepies

4 sleepies to go - have booked my taxi to take me to the station on Saturday morning, but I haven't packed yet. Might get round to it later this afternoon. Willow has an appt at the hospital this afternoon with her new consultant and I have to pick her up AFTER her school lunch - she got so upset when I last took her out of school for an appt and she missed her school dinner!


I'm back again with another sample from Saturday...
 Image: Sitting Gorjuss Girl from Sugar Nellie, coloured with promarkers 
Papers are Imaginisce, glitter film from Hobbycraft and Adhesive gems are Kars




I did my usual with this card - coloured the image then though "argh, I have nothing to go with it" so in these situations I have 2 options and here's your tip for today....
1. Use black and white papers and this makes your image stand out as the focus or...
2. Colour your own embellishments to match - with promarkers


I'm entering this card into the following challenges..
Papertake Weekly - Sparkly & Bright
Totally Gorjuss - Sparkle
Crafty Catz - Colour challenge

7 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Debbi,
Lovely papers and colours and a cute image. Great card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Debbi. She is beautifully coloured and the colour combo is great!
Clairex

Mary J said...

Wow, what a fab card! Great colouring skills!

Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss - hope to see more of your inspiration at our next challenge!

carol said...

Hiya..lovely card, such a super coloured image, thanks for playing along with us at CraftyCatz x carol

Lindsey said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Kat said...

This is gorgeous Debbi. Love how the lovely image stands out against the black and white DP. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Hope Willow's appointment went ok.

Kat xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Debbi love the layout and the touches of sparkle great image too thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...