Monday 20 September 2010

Simply Create DT - Day 3

Sadly this is day 3 of my 1st run of DT creations for Simply Create - don't worry though, I still have plenty of stuff left over so you'll see more.


I kept it simple with this card...
The image is Hero Arts "Hanging Trees" cling stamp which I coloured with promarkers and white gel pen, the greeting is from the Hero Arts "Joy to All" clear set. I inked the edges of the kraft card with Peeled Paint distress ink. All of the above plus the green bazzill and green ric-rac is available from Simply Create


I'm trying out a new-to-me technique with this Hanging Trees stamp, so if all goes well you'll be seeing lots more of it.


Will be back tomorrow with a Sugar Nellie golden oldie

4 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh this card is fab, I just love this stamp, its so different
hugs shell xx

Jane said...

I love how you have coloured the trees Debbi!
x

Macpurp said...

what a sweet card! ( I am still ignoring Xmas. )

love teen x

Kat said...

Another great Christmas card Debbi. Love how you've coloured the trees.

Kat x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...