Wednesday 15 September 2010

Angel Crafts DT - Day 4

Goodness me, it's day 4 of my wee run of Angel Crafts DT work - are you still with me?
I've gone for another non-xmas card this time again - I hope you're getting some inspiration for all the different uses you can get out of these fabulous ribbon kits from Angel Crafts, as well as all the other goodies she has. And I've just noticed that I've made all 4 of these cards without using my beloved promarkers once - dearie me, but don't worry, Angela stocks them too here.
This card was inspired by my super chum Kath - obviously not in the same league as her gorgeous creations, but I think it's pretty effective none-the-less.


Flower stamp was a freebie in last months Craft Stamper magazine, I stamped it three times onto core'dinations card: twice with Peeled Paint Distress Ink and once with Versamark and white detail embossing powder.
Kraft card which I distressed with the Peeled Paint distress ink and stamped the Hero Arts greeting again with the Peeled Paint.
The lace of course is from the Bits & Pieces ribbon kit and I used plain old twine as the flower stalks
So after making those 4 cards I still have masses of lace left from the kit plus all the Jenni Bowlin die cuts, all the prima flowers and the Tando Creative shapes. So hopefully I'll be back soon with some more things to show off.

7 comments:

Cards By MI said...

Lovely creation Debbi. It's very peaceful to look at. Love it to bits.
xMarie

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really pretty hun, just love those flowers
hugs shell xx

Auntie Em said...

Love your card! The string makes perfect stems and the colours are so gentle!
Thanks for sharing! :o)

martina's kaartjes said...

Great card ! This is very nice !!
greetings, martina
x

Anne said...

Super card Debbi and loved "Rudolph" from yesterday too !
Looking forward to your workshop At Jacqui's -- booked by seat early this time !!!!!
See you soon
Anne xxx

Unknown said...

Loe what you've came up with so far, can't wait to see more x

Macpurp said...

pretty flowers! I love the string stems.

love teen xx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...