Friday 19 March 2010

Some News

I'm being dragged round car showrooms this morning, and so you won't be as bored as I will be I thought I'd share some bits and bobs with you.

Firstly, do you fancy getting your hands on some free digi stamps? then pop over to the Digi Friday Weekend Workshop at PfP where you'll find a fab image colouring tutorial from my boss Denise and if you leave a comment on the tut, you'll be entered into the draw to win some digi images from Doodle Palace.

My other bit of news is... one of my monochrome tutorials is being featured on the Sugar Nellie blog today. I'm a huge SN fan, so am chuffed to bits.

So, have a good weekend folks - I have a few cards to share over the weekend, as soon as I get decent light to photograph them.

No comments:

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...