Friday 12 March 2010

Digi Friday at PfP

Yay it's the weekend!! although I don't know what I'm yaying about - the kids will just drive me nuts for the next 2 days lol.

But it's the weekend, and that means there's a new tutorial up on the PfP Weekend Workshop. And of course its week 3 of our Digi Friday's.
If you don't know what that means, then I better explain... Every Friday, one of the Passion for Promarkers DT uses a digital stamp from on of our sponsors and publishes a tutorial. And the best bit, you could win a prize from that sponsor.
And the even better bit is that all you have to do is leave a comment on the tutorial - yup, it's that easy.
This week, our sponsor is Fred, She Said , who have the most gorgeous digi goodies. It was my turn to do the tutorial and I chose "Smelling the Cherry Blossoms" because the wee girl's kimono reminded me of "Memoirs of a Geisha", a book I just loved reading.
Here's a sneaky peek ...

So, hop on over to the PfP Weekend Workshops to see the full tutorial and remember to leave a comment to be in with a chance of winning $15 of digi goodies from Fred, She Said

Photobucket



2 comments:

Cards By MI said...

I'm jumping over there right now. Looks really cute!
Xmarie

Macpurp said...

this digi looks so sweet, i need to go look at your tutorials. my colouring is pants. cant wait to see what you do with that sweet image.

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...