Tuesday 26 January 2010

Passion for Promarkers #36 and Angel Crafts DT

I'm not going to apologise, but I am going to explain. I am up to my eyeballs with clients books and accounts at the moment and that is why I haven't been blogging or commenting on anyone else's blogs lately. Unfortunately blogging doesn't pay the bills, but my business does so it has to take priority - especially at this time of year. But once we're past the 31st January deadline I should get back to normal - fingers crossed.


So, this card is a double whammy - I have to make good use of my "spare" time.



This week at Passion for Promarkers we have a colour theme as chosen by the lovely Anjie and its Pastel Green and Blossom - a beautiful combination, so I hope lots of you are going to join in this week. Its certainly worth entering as this week we have a £10 voucher up for grabs from the fabulous  


As I'm so pushed for time at the moment this is also a DT card for Angel Crafts. I'm so thrilled that Angela asked me to be on her team, and I get to play with the most beautiful ribbon kits. On my card I have used ribbon, a flower and the "Believe" chipboard shape from the brand new Believe ribbon kit. There's oodles of stunning ribbon, lace, flowers, a gorgeous stamp, some kaisercraft pearls and the believe chipboard - you absolutely HAVE to have.



Image: Summer Fairy digi from TGF, coloured with promarkers: Blush and Dusky Pink for her skin, Primrose, Mustard, Tan and Spice for her hair, Pastel Green with Mint Green for shading for her dress & wings, Blossom with Fuchsia for shading for the flower. I also covered her wings with Ranger Crackle Accents to give a veined effect.


Paper is CCSR, cardstock is core'dinations, I coloured the chipboard "Believe" with pink sakura pen, ribbon, chipboard and flower from Angel Crafts Believe ribbon kit, button and string from stash


Here' her close-up...



Remember to pop over and see the rest of the DT samples, you'll be blown away.

7 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Debbi. Love the way you've coloured the image and the pretty details also. Hugs Michele x

Ida / Little said...

Hi sweetie, your card i amazing. I love the image, ribbon (I'm so ripping that idea from you, hihi) and the text, is it pre cut that way or how the bloody h*** did you get is so nice? ;)

Hugs Ida

Andrea said...

A gorgeous card - the colours are lovely together. And that pleated ribbon is stunning - will have to give that a go myself!
Love, Andrea xx

Cards By MI said...

Really sweet and cool at the same time.
xMarie

Dragonlady said...

Hi Debbi

Gorgeous card with those colours thanks for the inspiration. Good luck with the accounts!!

Hugs Ali x

Suzanne said...

Beautiful card love the image and beautiful colouring. Good luck with the paper work. Sue :o)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is gorgeous. Love the image and the sentiment. Hope to se you back blogging soon. Marianne x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...