Sunday 18 October 2009

Pepsi Day - 11 and a half weeks

good grief, is it really a week since I did the last update? it just seems like 5 minutes ago.
well, what's happened this week? well Princess Pepsi had a run in the car, taking Graham over to the heliport - which is quite a journey really as its on the opposite side of the city. She sat in Graham's lap all the way there and then in Scott's lap all the way home again - although she was desperately trying to get over to my lap the whole time - she's definitely my dog!
With the sunnier weather (although its bloody freezing) the girls have been coming out with me when I take Pepsi out for a pee and they've been running around like loonies. Our garden isn't secure so I have to take Pepsi out on the lead, but when we're in the garden I put on the extending lead so she can run about more and I don't have to break a sweat - heaven forbid lol
 She can also now be taken for a decent walk, outwith garden - although I'm going to leave that until the kids go back to school - don't think I could cope with trying to keep 3 kids and a puppy under control on country roads.

So here's your weekly does of Pepsi pics, and I just want to explain about Faith in the first pic. Faith is being potty trained at the moment and her logic is, if she doesn't have a nappy on then she's be as well be naked completely. And while totally naked she likes to indulge in a bit of body art with a biro!! what can I say?!






7 comments:

Natalie said...

Love the new photo's of Pepsi. I have a little boy who loves being naked too! x

Meahni Pieterse said...

Look at her, gettnig to big! She is just too cute. She looks so shiny and soft and cuddly ;-)

Gina said...

gorgeous pics Deb, pleased you explained what Faith was up too, I thought she had some very weird veins lol, how cute is pepsi looking as well, she just gets cuter and cuter :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Kat said...

Love your little Pepsi - she is so cute!! My little cocker spaniel was so cute when she was young. Now she is old and blind and deaf - she is still cute though and very friendly. Lucy is a real people dog. Looks like Pepsi is too.

Kat xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Debbi,
Gorgeous piccies. Pepsi is really coming on isn't she.
Sarah is up next week and it lokks as though Friday would be the best day to come up to Aberdeen. Drop me an email at lildaff@gmail.com if your still up for a meet.
Hugs,
Fiona x

DawnMarie said...

Hi Debbi, fab pics, had a great laugh at Fayfee lol, I thought it was her veins not a biro. She knows exactly what she wants eh. Great pic of the 3 of them. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Nina said...

HI

I think the photos is really sweet but i think maybe you should remove the one where the little girl is in the nude, it is so many discusting men online that i dont want anyone to use this in ways we dont mention.
i hope you dont think i rude or out of line but please think about it.

you have lovely children and i enjoy watchin the photos of them, the dog and ur crafts

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...