Monday 5 October 2009

Mr Stocking for WCMD

 At last, I managed to actually enter a challenge - I noticed on Karen's Sugar Nellie Blog that Donalda was running a WCMD challenge over on Splitcoast for some Sugar Nellie goodies and seeing as Donalda had done such a fab sketch with loads of layers I thought I'd give it a try...

 Image: Mr Stocking from Sugar Nellie, coloured as always with promarkers: duck egg and turquoise, cornflower and midnight blue for his clothes, boots and the stocking. Primrose, Pastel Yellow, Honeycomb and Sunflower for his hair, Blush for his skin.
The Papers are Trimcraft Winter Wonderland, whitewash core'dinations card embossed in the cuttlebug, mat cut using oval scallop nesties. Prima flowers coloured with turquoise promarker, papermania snowflake brads, papermania clear shimmer dots coloured with turquoise promarker and the greeting is a papermania vellum sticker 

7 comments:

cats whiskers said...

What a fabulous colour scheme you have used on here, a stunning card dear I just love that image
Hugs Jacqui x

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card debbi....love the cute image and fabulous papers... big hugs kath xxxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi debbi,
I love it. Beautiful papers, wicked snowflake on flowers and a sweet sweet image. Brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Andrea said...

Lovely card - I love the colour scheme, and all your layers look fab!
Love, Andrea xx

Gina said...

Great card Deb, love the colours you have used :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Enfys said...

Oooh, I just love this, the colours, design, everything! Had a lovely amble around your blog too.
hugs
En

Meahni Pieterse said...

Fabulous Debz, love the colours and your colouring - of course, and a great layout!

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...