Saturday 17 October 2009

Happy Birthday Ana

Today is the 15th birthday of Ana, my chum in Ibiza, Rachel's daughter. Hopefully we might get back there next summer to see them all. 

 Image: Hippie Anya (kindly stamped for me by Gina) coloured with Promarkers: Lime Zest, Lime Green, Mango, Amethyst, Purple, Cerise and Ice Grey 3 for her clothing, Blush for her skin, Crimson and Burgundy for her mouth, Tan, Caramel, Cocoa, Burnt Sienne and Umber for her hair.
I also used a Quickie glue pen and glamour dust for her jewellery
Papers are all Basic Grey Lime Rickey and the cerise organza ribbon is from my stash. The stamped greeting is Hero Arts. The image and mat were cut using Labels 9 nesties in the cuttlebug

Here's her close-up...


3 comments:

Mimi said...

Hi Debbi!
Beatiful card! And Happy Birthday to Ana!
Kisses, Mimi.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Debbi,
I love the papers you have used and what a good job you have made of the imade. A really cute card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Meahni Pieterse said...

Such a swee card, and I love that sentiment.

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...