Monday 12 October 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Willow

5 years!! I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday - I couldn't forget, she was my worst birthing experience lol I won't bore you with the gory details like I did on Faith's birthday, but she was a long labour that ended in an emergency caesarian section.

Anyway, my wee girl was 5 today and she had a ball. She's a real girly girl and loves everything - so long as its pink! She refused to wear the gorgeous new outfit Graham had bought for her, and decided she wanted to wear her pink fairy princess dress instead...and of course there's no show without Punch and Faith wanted to dress up too.

 Willow wanted a Spongebob cake, the same as Faith had for her birthday...
In case you're wondering, my mum bought them both a pair of gloves and some ear muffs - which HAD to be put on straight away 

 Faith likes getting up close and personal with the camera...

 
And a wee pic of Pepsi who flaked out after all the excitement...


5 comments:

Kim said...

Your girls are darling and I am sure they are so worth the labor. Willow is such a beautiful name too. Happy Birthday!

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Great pics Debbi! Looks like a lovely day! Judy xx

DawnMarie said...

Aw what a fab day you all had. The girls look cute in their dresses. Great pics Debs, love the one of Fayfee up close lol. How comfy does Pepsi look in her bed lol. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Kath Stewart said...

happy birthday willow and what a fun party...loved all the pics espesh the one of hubby with the knife...and poor Pepsi...it's so tiring being a pupster...big hugs kath xxxxx

Meahni Pieterse said...

Oh this is too sweet, and the cute pink dresses, oh so girly :-)
Pepsi is just adorable. I wish she could come visit hehehe.

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...