Monday 14 September 2009

Wow!

what an amazing response we have had to the Passion for Promarkers Prize Blog Hop so far - in case you've been hiding in a cave or something and don't know what I'm talking about, check out whats happening at PfP.


The Design Team have produced some absolutely gorgeous creations using the new colours from Letraset Promarkers. There are 12 chances to win too - each of the DT are offering one of the new colour promarkers PLUS their blog hop card creation. AND the grand prize once you've hopped all the way round the DT and collected the secret words to make a sentence, is a complete set of 56 new colour promarkers, generously donated by Letraset themselves.


Wouldn't that be fab - to get ALL the new colours for free?? The retail value of the 56 promarkers is approx. £94.64, I can't believe we're giving them away :)


You still have a few days to take part - the blog hop runs until 9pm (GMT, check the clock in my sidebar) Thursday 17th September. So go have a look at what the DT have done with just a fraction of the new colours, and imagine what you could do with them all.


Unfortunately I've been too busy with the hop and my DT card for tomorrow and don't have anything to show you today. But look out for the new challenge at 9am tomorrow on Passion for Promarkers. I'm especially excited about the challenge this week because I chose the theme, plus you can use ANY colour of promarkers, so I'm looking forward to commenting on loads of entries. If you want a sneaky peak of my DT card, you'll find the image I've used on last Friday's Weekend Workshop.



No comments:

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...