Saturday 5 September 2009

Anyone for Anya? #2

I'm not very happy with this card - it was done in a rush as I relised the new challenge starts tomorrow for Anyone for Anya? and I'm not sure when the deadline is.

Image: Anya Snuggle which Gina kindly stamped up for me. Coloured with promarkers; Ivory & Blush for her skin, Primrose, Vanilla, Pastel Yellow, Lemon and sandstone for her hair, Blue Pearl and Pastel Green for the bunny and her clothes.

Pink polka dot paper is Doodlebug, card is whitewash core'dination embossed in the cuttlebug and sanded, ribbon is white satin Anita's ribbon coloured with Cool Aqua promarker, the flower was punched with EK success retro flower punch and coloured with pastel green promarker, a white mulberry papermania flower and pink papermania brad. Greeting is Daisy & Dandelion

Here's her close-up...

10 comments:

Natalie said...

Debbi this is adorable. x

Kath Stewart said...

I think you are being too hard on yourself....it's gorgeous and beautifully coloured as always...enjoy the rest of your weekend....big hugs kath xxxxx

Tracy said...

Hi Debbi, I love your take on the sketch and what you did with it. I haven't got that Snuggles image but it's on my wish list and you definately made her even more irresistable with that gorgeous colouring.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Shell said...

Hello Debbie.
just passing through but, why are you not happy with this, the image is brill, soooooo cute n colours are just as good, it's HandMade after all and that's what counts!
Hugs Shell :)........

Bea said...

She is gorgeous .....just perfect
Bea x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

I think it's a very sweet and pretty card, love the flowers on the right side!

Nice to have you in our AFA challenge this week!

Warm regards, Renata

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbi,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

I really like this Debbie, i love what you did with the embossing and love the colours..........K x

Dawny P said...

awwww how gorgeous. I love the image and papers and you did a fab job with the sketch as well - love it :) Thank you for joining us over at AFA, hugs, Dawny xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I think it is a lovely card. Great colouring. Marianne x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...