Sunday 9 August 2009

Happy Birthday Carly

Here's a card I made for my cousin's eldest daughter - she was 22 last week.

Image: Hope & Grace Peace from the Greeting Farm, kindly stamped for me by Gina again. Coloured with promarkers; Blush for her skin, Apricot for her hair, Maroon for the flowers, shorts and sandals and Lime and Grass for her top. I used papermania shimmer dots for the flower centres
Paper is Basic Grey - Lemonade, core'dinations card cut using scallop circle nesties in the cuttlebug
flowers cut from plain white card using the EK Success retro flower punch, coloured with Maroon promarker, petals shaped using MS flourish border punch and embossed, the centres are craftwork cards card candy.
Greeting is Daisy & Dandelion, coloured with Maroon promarker, and lastly some papermania shimmer dots coloured with Maroon promarker in the bottom right hand corner
Here's her close-up

4 comments:

Meahni Pieterse said...

It's too cute. I love those colours. The little image is precious.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbi,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Mel said...

Awww just so cute love this image one for my wish list :)
Mel x

Max said...

Lovely card with a cute wee image and very pretty papers Debbi.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...