Saturday 29 August 2009

Busy Busy

Well I am up to my eyeballs in work at the moment - yes I know I don't have a "job" as such but I do lots of things that I class as work. I'm a self-employed Accounting Services Provider and I had a payroll to run for one of my clients, its always a last minute thing lol. I only have a couple of clients as I don't have the time to commit to any more at the moment. I also do all the administration of our charity, and my other "job" is being on the DT for Passion for Promarkers - there's so much going on behind the scenes at the moment, we are all madly putting together various tutorials on a huge variety of things and its so exciting. You need to keep an eye on the weekend workshops and the upcoming challenges over there as its all changing from Tuesday.

No comments:

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...