Sunday 26 July 2009

Here's the birthday girl!

Well here's my baby now she's 3 years old! And my birthday girl had a fabulous time...

Opening pressies...

Trying out the rocking seal (??????)

Oooohing and aaaahing over the little people school bus

and concentrating on her very own pink leapster 2

"they're all MINE!!"

"here Willow, this is how it works..."

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmm cherry bakewells mmmmmmmmmm"

"look mum, I can jam it in my face like you do lol"

I really like this candid shot of Scott, its nice to see him without the silly forced smile he uses when he knows a camera is pointed at him

THE Spongebob Squarepants cake

My BFF Pamela's baby Emma giving us a toothy grin

"it wasn't me!"

its not a real party if you don't dance with balloons apparently

"that's enough pictures mum, I'm nekkid"

7 comments:

Gina said...

Great photos Debbi, it looks like a happy birthday was had by all :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Penny said...

omgosh, your daughter is absolutely beautiful:)

craftypagan said...

Good luck with the candy and thanks for the lovely messages you've left me. I actually read your post this morning, was going to leave a comment to say happy birthday fayfee and must have got waylaid. Looks like she had a fab day-I love her little desk!

Lots of Love
Rowena

DawnMarie said...

Aw you all look like you had a ball Debs. Gorgeous pics of your family, great memories and the pic of Scott is lovely. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Suzanne said...

Great pics Debbi looks like a good time was had by all. Sue :o)

lil-paper-pixie said...

Ah bless her, looked like a full house on Saturday, glad it all went to plan & Fayfee had fun.

Hugs

Sarah

Meahni Pieterse said...

Hey Debz, your kids really are gorgeous, you should let them do TV ads or something. Not that I'll get to see it :-)

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...