Friday 5 June 2009

Awards

I've been very lucky to receive a couple of awards lately
The first one was from my gorgeous DT teamie Caryn - thankyou sweetie xx

and I'm passing this one onto Tina, Amanda, Manda, Mar, Dawn Marie, Meahni and Kath
The second one is from the lovely Amanda - thankyou very much quine xx
The Rules that go with this lovely award are to:

A) Thank the person that gave it to you.
B) List 10 Honest things about yourself.
C) Put the Honest Scrap Logo on your blog 
D) Select 7 other bloggers that you think deserve this award.

Ok here goes with the 10 things about me

1 I LOVED maths at school

2 I was in the RAF

3 I used to work for Ann Summers

4 I tell my partner and my kids that I love them every day

5 I switch on the laptop before I switch on the kettle in the morning

6 I could eat cheese to a band playing

7 I am secretly quite competitive

8 I don't do ironing

9 I read loads

10 I like my own company - at times

Ok here goes with the 7 people I have to pass this onto...........
Mar, Manda, Dawn Marie, Lainy, FionaJ, Judy and Meahni

6 comments:

Mar G said...

Thank you bud :-) x

scotspanda said...

awww cheers babes :o)

lotsalove

AManda xx

Kath Stewart said...

well thank you my lovely friend...you are such a sweetie poe
Big Hugs Kath xxxx

Beckie said...

Ann Summers eh?! ;)

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Thanks Debz. Will get that posted on my blog asap. It'll be my first post in a while.

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Thanks hun! Just posted it !! Glad to hear you had a nice day yesterday! Catch ya soon!
Judy xx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...