Saturday 16 May 2009

A wee heads-up for Leanne Ellis fans

The brand spanking new Leanne Ellis stamps were released last night over at Funkykits. But, as with everything else that Karen releases, be quick before they sell out. Don't forget if you want all the new ones you can make a huge saving by buying the set of 8

I treated myself to Poise, isn't she lovely?

I was also going to tell you about the brand new Miss Anya's - Rain Snow Shine that Tracey at Dies To Die For has, but they've sold out already :( But keep your eyes peeled for them coming back into stock as they are GORGEOUS!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Got the set ordered, there's only one that doesn't grab me with excitement and no doubt that will change when I get my inky mitts on it :)

Can't wait...

katy said...

Hi Debbi, you're right they sold out fast but i know Tracy is adding more later today :) xx

Mar G said...

Oh you spendthrift you! ;-) Lol x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...