Tuesday 5 May 2009

Gorjuss Girls and Miss Anya Image folders

Am doing a couple of image swaps at the moment - and of course I like to make presentation folders for the stamped images that I swap. I do keep them simple though. So here's the first 2, and I'm not going to say who is getting which one - so it'll be a bit of a surprise.

 

Image: Miss Anya from The Greetings Farm, coloured with promarkers (white gelly roll highlights and green pearl pen)

yellow quilted effect textured card from stash

dovecraft mint satin ribbon

WRMK eyelets

 

Image: Gorjuss Girls Set #2 from Sugar Nellie, coloured with promarkers (white gelly roll for highlights)

Flecked midnight card from The Papeterie

Dovecraft pink grosgrain ribbon

WRMK eyelets

8 comments:

scotspanda said...

these are both fab hun :o)

lotsalove

Amandaxxxx

Kath Stewart said...

wooo.hooo...these are gorgeous and hey the colour work on your images is stunning....great work....Hugs Kath xxxx

DawnMarie said...

Hi Debs, these are beautiful, a lovely way to send images and your colouring is fantastic, think I'll be needing a tutorial so I can learn to be as good. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Macpurp said...

these are fab! i love how you do the hair is that uncoloured areas or do you use blender pen or something else?
love teen xx

Elizabeth said...

Love both of your sweet little creations. Fab coloring on the Gorjuss Girl. I just got my set in from Funky Kits and have just inked them up so now off to create. Hugs XXX Beth

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards,l love the image.

Hugs Riet.

Mar G said...

Aw I love these folders too!
Images are so cute & your colouring is fab....Great card, ribbon & eyelet combos, work really well together :-)

Wiccababe said...

aye, its just a shame I canna tie a decent bow Mar lol

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...