Thursday 9 April 2009

Last minute Easter card

I realised I had only made the one Easter card so far and I need two - one for my folks' and one for the out-laws. So have been busy busy this evening and not only thrown together an Easter card, but I also made Mar's Get Well Soon card.

Image: one of the gorgeous Sarah Kay images I got from Dawn Marie, coloured with promarkers

core'dinations card in orange, lime and lemon - the lemon was embossed with my favourite paisley folder for the cuttlebug.

ribbon is dovecraft

greeting - silver peel off

4 comments:

Riet said...

ohh woww what a beautiful card,l love the stamp and colour.

hugs Riet.x

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous hun, love the embossed part hugs Pops x x

Meahni Pieterse said...

Love the colours and your colouring is amazing!

DawnMarie said...

Y'know, I've just spotted this card, when did you sneak this one in??? Absolutely gorgeous, I adore how you have coloured her, what do you think is best copics or promarkers hmmmmm.

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...