Tuesday 3 March 2009

Organising Frenzy

Woohoo, Faith had a nap this afternoon so I got a bit of peace to organise my unmounted stamps... I have bunged them (yup, another technical term for ya) into CD Jewel cases, stuck labels on the spine cataloging the contents and stuck them in a cd storage box from Asda. I cut out the stamp images and info from their wee adoption certificates in the case of the Sugar Nellies and stuck them to the cd cases too.

So, all nice and tidy and organised - well, for all of 5 minutes anyway. Am expecting more stamps from Whiff of Joy and Sugar Nellie this week so I will do the same with them. 

7 comments:

scotspanda said...

oooooh I love this idea, hope you don't mind but I will certainly be pinching the idea!!! well done hun

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

cats whiskers said...

What a fab idea wish I coul dbe that organised, keep trying though he!he!
Hugs \jacqui x

Pauline Laing said...

G'day! I've stumbled here, from Jorge Garcia's blog of all places!

I'm an Aussie, and a stamper, and I originally come from Scotland. So a big cheery wave to you from me!

Your colouring is absolutely gorgeous.

Pauline

Mar G said...

Ooooh very clever & organised! ;-)
Snow still heavy here - Woohoo x

Manda said...

wow now that is what i call ORGANISED! Mind you I think the only reason you doing this is to make room for all your goodies coming in the post lmao!

Sally said...

What a fantastic idea, Im defo gona take a trip to Asda with your idea at top of my list!
My Gorjuss girls arrived this morning too, cant wait to ink them up!
Sally. x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Wow - amazingly organised....unlike myself! Looks fab xx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...