Wednesday 4 March 2009

Here come the girls - woohooo

They have arrived! the Gorjuss Girls were handed to me this morning by my wonderful, long-suffering postie. He is such a star. So are Funkykits.

I have them EZ-mounted, and all organised in their cd cases and have had time to ink up one of them - Just A Girl. And now I can't stop singing Britney Spears' I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman in my head!

I also got my order from Craft Superstore (link on the sidebar); I got my mum the X-cut shape cutter gift set in the brand new pink colourway which also came with the glass cutting board - bargain at just under 25 quid. I also got her one of the Daisy and Dandelion decoupage kits and the paper pad to match. So that should give her plenty to play with. I got a few bits for myself too - quite fancied the same decoupage kit as its diecut and I really don't have the patience or the time to sit and cut these things out so its ideal. I also got a couple of core'dination 6x6 packs in nostalgia and elements, and a pack of papermania simply elegant colossal papers as it was only 99p. And you should know by now I can't walk past a crafty bargain.

My SU order had arrived with Dawn so I went down to collect it too - I got the Circle of Friendship stamps as well as the 1" circle punch to go with it and I also ended up buying the scallop border punch as Dawn had a spare one lying around. So I've removed the foam backing, stuck the stamps onto EZ-mount and organised them away into a CD case too. Well I have to at least try to be organised! lol

2 comments:

DawnMarie said...

Ooooh ya lucky lucky lucky girl!!!!

Meahni Pieterse said...

Hey Debbi, I don't want to hear about all the stamps you got :-)))) Just kidding. You know I am just VERY jealour. Enjoy!

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...