Thursday 5 March 2009

Clare Curd's Signature Range Launch Challenge

This is my entry for CCSR Launch Sketch Challenge 

and this is the sketch Clare put up for the challenge, and I have stuck quite closely to it.
Image & Greeting: CCSR Stamping for him set, coloured with promarkers
2 different shades of teal core'dinations card for matting and layering and as background and accent dot (cuttled with swiss dots folder)
patterned papers from CCSR at Papermania
Anita's teal organza ribbon
WRMK large eyelet
I also used a white gelly roll pen to doodle stitching on the ribbon to make it stand out a bit more
I wasn't too keen on the sketch to be honest, until I started working with it. And its actually quite a fun, easy sketch - with endless possibilities. I have stuck to one basic colour - teal - and just by swapping round the papers and card stock there are quite a few variations I could come up with. 

5 comments:

Clare said...

oh my word! I love it!!!! love the colours you have used, and you've coloured Golfing Gordon in so beautifully. He will feel posh! Thanks for playing along, Love, Clare x

Macpurp said...

i love what you have done with this layout. I like how you have used the punched out bits on the card!
very nice card!

love teen xx

jenny said...

Stunning card, love your colouring and the punched circle.
I have done a similiar background to yours!! great minds :0)!

Jennyx

Mar G said...

Fantastic card Deb :-) Your colouring is excellent & so are all the colours, papers & textures you've used.
Oh its great having such a talented friend!
Well Done - Love Ya xoxoxo

Meahni Pieterse said...

Again, I thought I had commented here too. Maybe it was in an email. I love this card, it is a great layout and I am definitely going to attempt it too.

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...