Sunday 15 March 2009

Birthday Card for Cyprus

This is a card I made for my BFF's dad. Pamela's parents stay in Cyprus and I thought I'd make a Scottish themed card to remind him of home.

Image: Hamish in Kilt, Sugar Nellie, coloured with promarkers

core'dinations Black Magic card cut using oval scalloped nestie and sanded to reveal red core.

Paper: red tartan from Kanban

WRMK eyelets - inserted using crop-a-dile

black organza ribbon - used to wrap my wee parcel from Angel Crafts received today.

Greeting - Papermania Motifations, then covered with Doodlebug red flock and highlighted with white gelly roll

2 comments:

Mar G said...

Wow!
Another great Hamish card.
Bet Pamela's Dad will love it! :-)
Well Done x

Meahni Pieterse said...

Oh this is too cute! I should've waited for you to do yours and then spied on it a little ;-)

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...