Tuesday 17 February 2009

Tidy Up Time

I was politely asked to tidy up my craft space yesterday (my craft space occupies the wall at one end of our bedroom) so that is how I spent the majority of today as I decided it was worth having a bit of a clear out while I tidied. I also had to stop for the odd cup of tea and to make macaroni cheese for the kids tea. But its all good and pretty much sorted out now. My order from Crafty Devils Papercraft arrived today, which was pretty good service considering I only placed the order late late on Saturday night.  I ordered a Versafine inkpad in Onyx black as I can't seem to find full size Memento ink pads for love nor money. I also ordered the Do-Crafts January 2009 Goody Bag - they seem to have kept this one quite quiet, haven't noticed any info on the Do-Crafts website about it - but let me tell you its quite a good one. There was a full size pack of sweet nothings 12x12" papers, 12x12" Ten'tations core'dinations card (10 sheets of canvas effect), a full size pack of clear stamps, a pack of pink felt trimmings, a wee box of butterfly and heart shaped gems, a pack of motifations, a loopylou sticky alphabet, a pot of glitter strips, a colorbox cats eye queue and a Marie Curie make-a-card bag. Great value. And I decided to stock up on the Anita's ribbons that are on promotion at the moment, they're a snip at 69p a roll so I ordered a selection of wide and narrow organza, striped, and satin ribbons in browns, pinks and reds. And my last little treat to myself was the xmas selection of Papermania glitter flock powders. This stuff is so easy to work with and has a lovely tactile finish - if you haven't tried it, then you really must.

I also got an email last night to tell me that the Spring Stamp Set by Elisabeth Bell from Whiff of Joy has been despatched, so I can't wait for that to arrive so I can puddle around with it. I've been noseying through the blogs of the Whiff of Joy DT and I see there is an Oakley stamp in the spring collection so I'm quite chuffed to be getting a boy stamp to add to my Hamish's from Sugar Nellie.

Will post pics of my tidy craft space tomorrow, lets face it, it's not going to stay like that for long!! :)

1 comment:

Mar G said...

Oh snap!
I've been (trying) to tidy too but.....I've def NOT managed as much as you! Awfi sore today & not really feeling in good humour :-( Prob feel ok again tomorrow (I hope) seem to be having these up & down days just now....I think a lot has to do with the painkillers?!
Boys back to school in the morning SO I can plod on in peace :-)
Talk to you soon - Love M xoxox

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...