Friday 6 February 2009

Mr S has found true love...

Well, he couldn't hang around, after all life is short when you're a snowman. So our Mr S went out and snagged himself a life partner - they're now courting :)

My parcel from Angel Crafts arrived in super quick time - as you can see I bought quite a few of the Promarkers to fill up some of the gaps I have in the collection. And the cute wee arrow, heart and circle stamps are just fabulous. I really love ordering from Angela at Angel Crafts, the stamps were wrapped up in pink tissue paper and bound with a length of ribbon, and she's even included a checklist for the promarkers in my parcel. Thanks again Angela x

4 comments:

Manda said...

Well thats not how you described what Mrs S would look like! lmao

Love them!!!

Macpurp said...

that Mr Snowman is a fast mover!
lovely goodies! Enjoy!
love tina xx

Mar G said...

Aw I'm glad Mr S has found himself female company :-) I love her hair & is that a beret she's wearing? Lol x

Mar G said...

Ooops forgot to say....Lovely goodies too :-)
I'll need to check what Promarker colours I need & maybe place a wee order?!

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...