Monday 26 January 2009

Tagged - me likes this one!

I really like this idea - but I'm torn between using the pics on my external hard-drive or the pics in My Pictures that I haven't sorted out and transferred over the the external hard-drive for safe keeping yet. So.......

I was tagged by my scrapbook hero Beckie Dreyer, who I still haven't met in the flesh yet - but I will make it to one of her demo's and I'm so looking forward to it.

Now, this is what I have to do:  I have to go to the 6th folder in my picture stash and post the 6th picture in that folder, and explain what it is, this is the one that it turned out to be:

This was taken on the 8th April last year in our garden - it was a beautiful sunny (and even warm) day and I had filled the kids water table with soapy water. Willow thought it would be a good idea to use her wee plastic singing kettle to suck up some of the water and spit it out. Kids eh? they have 2 rooms and a garden full of toys and they get more enjoyment from puddling in soapy water lol

So the next part of this is that I have to tag 5 more people and leave them a wee comment on their blogs to let them know.

So my 5 tag-ee's are:

  1. Mar
  2. Kath
  3. Lainy
  4. Tina
  5. Judy

Have fun with this ladies, I did :)



2 comments:

Beckie said...

That is such a great picture!!
I meant to come and let you know that I'd tagged you but the girlies need everything!!!
Oh we'll meet up for sure!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

What a cool picture! I'll get this onto my blog as soon as possible, god knows what the photo will be like!

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...