Sunday 4 January 2009

Of mice and men

the best laid plans that is!!

well, CityLink didn't bother to update their website until after they had closed on Saturday - the parcel actually arrived at 8.58am. So I will have to wait til they deliver it tomorrow. 

Holburn Crafts isn't open again until tomorrow either

And all I got at the Papeterie was a box of various shades of white and cream card for stamping on and some U-mount for all the unmounted stamps I was planning on buying from Sugar Nellie. Only to find, when I got home and tried to place my order that the ones I wanted are no longer in stock - argh!!

Now I have a horrible stinking head cold AGAIN

with a bit of luck tomorrow will be a better day eh?

No comments:

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...