Sunday 11 January 2009

the kiddliwinkies

the blog is looking a bit dry at the moment - haven't p0osted any pics for a couple of days so I thought I'd share some pics of the pests. These were taking with my shiny new toy that I got for xmas - my Fuji S8100fd , that I have absolutely no clue how to work yet - but given time, I'll master it....... hopefully lol It has a terrific 18x optical zoom.

I love this really natural pic of Willow, the yellowy tint was because i didn't use the flash, the only light was the overhead light in the living room. But look how pink her little lips are - I promise I haven't touched this pic at all, apart from cropping it. Which reminds me, must put that on my to do list - learn how to use photoshop!

Here's a couple of Scott and Willow's mutual Appreciation Society lol - both were taken under the same light in the living room again, but with different results. 

And finally a couple of wee Faith, caught bonny sipping mummy's Diet Coke lol Can you see yet another black eye? According to Willow... "Fayfee's face hit my knee!"

3 comments:

Mar G said...

Aw great pics & so natural, they totally capture the kids how they really are!
Funny since starting to blog I'm very aware of the photos I take now too & how the light & use of the flash can produce VERY different images ;) In fact you WILL notice that my photography skills have improved greatly?! Lol

Macpurp said...

what lovely pictures of your kids!
I love natural pictures.
I am working on getting to know my new camera too.

love tina x

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Great pics of the kids. I'd love to learn how to use photoshop too. Have a book and have dabbled but don't have a clue what I'm doing! Would love to experiment with digital scrapping.

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...