Monday 5 January 2009

Just another quickie

as I don't want to let my post a day thing slip so soon.

I'm just away to bed with a toddy, see if i can sweat out this head cold. Kids were back to 2's group, nursery and school today and Scott went to his first Lego Club, organised by one of the SFL teachers. I never seem to have been off the head of the road today, running the kids back and fore.

But I did get a wee bit of time to finally nip to Holburn Crafts, now that its open again. Will post some pics of my buys from there and Mad About Cards. tomorrow.

Night Night

xxx

1 comment:

Mar G said...

Awww Deb hope you feel better soon....This flu virus is horrible & takes the feet from folk! (((Hugs)))
Glad you've managed some craft retail therapy though....Looking forward to seeing your purchases! x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...