Wednesday 21 January 2009

Head like a sieve!!

Sorry, I forgot to tell you that I met Kath yesterday, I popped over to collect the Blog Candy I won a few weeks ago as I was over that side of town anyway dropping Graham at the heliport. Kath is lovely and as well as my blog candy, she had made a gorgeous wee card and I also got a bloggy bosie :) Kath's wee crafty cubbyhole is fantastic - I want one, but I very much doubt mine would ever be as neat tidy and organised as Kath's.

So this is the Fiskars trimmer, scissors and crafting mat I won, and the lovely card she made for me.

And it was a lovely clear frosty morning this morning and I managed to have a few tries at catching the sunrise over the sea - not great, but you get the idea...

2 comments:

Mar G said...

Yoohoo just me ;)
Great prize & gorgeous card from Kath!
Lovely frosty morning pics too.
I've left you a wee something on my blog - Mar x

Macpurp said...

beautiful card from Kath.
lovely candy too.

I love the photo's you have taken
love tina x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...