Monday 22 December 2008

Woohoooo

Well, thanks for all the lovely wishes I was sent after my night from hell - Willow is much better now and we're all completely gleckit (excited in NE Scots) about xmas now.

Tesco managed to deliver pretty much all my xmas groceries today - only a couple of substitutes, nothing silly or important, so its all good!

No doubt I'll have forgotten something but its just TOUGH!

Kath just got in touch to let me know that I won one of her super giveaways - some fantastic Fiskars tools. Kath is giving away loads in the next wee while so keep glued to her blog, am right proud of her; she's a local quine and she recently won Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine's Cardmaker of the year and will be on their DT for the next year - what a woman! And I love reading her blog and seeing all her gorgeous designs - if ever I'm having a no mojo moment, she's one of the blogs I turn to for inspiration. HUGE THANKS Kath xxx

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Becks and Julian on the Creativity Life hour on QVC at lunchtime - what great chemistry.

I have QVC live up on my laptop now so I can hear what's going on while I get on with everything else I have to do. Plus the kids have commandeered the telly in the living room.

Right its time to get the wee ones ready for bed and make their hot chocolate, so I'll say cheerio for noo.

No comments:

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...