Tuesday 16 December 2008

Morning has broken.....


It was my mum's birthday last Friday, so it was a bit of a novelty to be making a birthday card again after all those xmas cards. Thought I'd keep it simple..... embossed with one of the cuttlebug folders, and punched various sized daisies using my woodware punches and finished the flower off with a flower shaped button and some raffia. The fabric greeting was from papermania. and of course it wouldn't be complete without some gems.

I also made a birthday card for my bestest friend, but I can't blog it until after her birthday.

We had the most beautiful sunrise this morning, the spectacular colours didn't last very long after the sun was up above the horizon, but I managed to catch it at its best....

1 comment:

Mar G said...

Oooh lovely birthday card....Well Done! :)
As for that red sky - Red sky in the morning, shepherds warning!
You better keep yer snaw shovel handy ;) x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...