Tuesday 25 November 2008

Ugh, its all gone

Well, the snow has more or less disappeared now, just a wee lump of it where the snawmannie used to be. But Graham's home today and he always seems to miss the snow.

I spent Sunday evening running the first payroll run for a client of mine. She opened a brand new beauty spa this month and I can't wait to go try it out. So I have to try and run over to the other side of town before I pick up G, to drop off her pay advice slips for her employees.

Dawn, has very kindly agreed to get me some Burken jars from Ikea this weekend, so I can finally organise my buttons and ribbons - woohooo. So I need to nip in past and drop her off some cash.

Busy busy this week, I have to attend a mediation meeting on Thursday with Scott's dad, I'm on 2's group duty on the Thursday morning, on Friday Willow has a nursery trip to the theatre to see We're going on a bear hunt, then Scott's singing in the choir at the school's xmas fayre evening.

Right, better go make a start on the dreaded housework

2 comments:

Mar G said...

Awww shame that the snow has gone (not!) Heeheehee.
Oh you are busy busy this week....Hope Willow enjoys the theatre, are you going too?
Good luck wishes for Scott on Friday!
Chuffed too that your getting your Ikea jars :)

Mar G said...

Have left you a wee something on my blog! x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...