Saturday 1 November 2008

Halloween


Because we stay between the village and the town, I don't let my kids go "trick or treating" or "guising" as we call it up here. But we still have carved pumpkins and get dressed up. Willow's nursery had a Halloween theme going, complete with Wizards Brew and spooky cakes at snack time.

 

I had to go and buy another of the deep bookcases from Argos today for my crafty stuff! The plastic drawer cart thingy was starting to disintigrate so it has now been replaced. I had purchased half a dozen of the purple Craft Tonic storage boxes, and spent most of the afternoon sorting stuff from the drawers into organised boxes. So now I'll probably not be able to find anything :)

Also placed a wee order with Mad About Cards so that I could buy the new Creativity and Creativity Life magazines. Their pound shop is well worth a visit for stocking up on odds and ends, I decided to get some of the Papermania colossal pads which have to be the bargain of the day. I got a few packs of buttons, Core'dinations card and the x-cut border system for only £2.49!

Haven't had time for anymore crafting this week, but am just itching to try out the Basic Grey Urban Prairie and Granola paperpacks and the Cosmo Cricket Fleuriste Craft pack that arrived from the US this week. 

2 comments:

Mar G said...

Aw gorgeous wee witches :)
Scott looks good but maybe a bit reluctant at being a ghost?
Oh & you've been spending & buying AGAIN??? :O
Ps - Love the pumpkins with the kids initials on the back ;)

CraftyC said...

Have fun with your new stash, I just love the Urban Praire set, though I only have the 6 x 6
Clairex

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...