Sunday 19 October 2008

Shopping lists and autumn days

I've made a wee bit of a start on the C word!! Christmas I mean. I've ordered some bits and bobs from Boots and taken full advantage of their 3 for 2 offers and 600 extra points for spending 60 quid. I also spotted a great wee thing in Sainsbury's (yes the supermarket) gift range. Its a shopping gift set which includes a cute metal teapot key=ring, but more importantly a shopping list pad - which I think would be ideal for using as journalling spots. Even better because it doesn't have "shopping list" plastered all over the pages, the photo is a bit crap - but its a lovely pale mint green. There's 60 pages, and of course I bought 2 so I shouldnt run out in a hurry.

It was a lovely sunny day here yesterday, even if it was bloody freezing. So I let the girls out to play in the garden - Scott was too busy wii'ing. And cut both my buddleia's hard back so that they get off to a good start in the springtime.

Ziggy Posing! - isn't he handsome :)

No comments:

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...